Well, before we are going forward to talk about Roku setup activation, let’s first know about Roku device in more information. So, as we have already told you about Roku streaming setup devices is something you can use to stream online content be it is movies, series of television, music, or it could be something else.
Well, in addition to that, Roku has also associated partnership agreements with Hulu Plus, Spotify, Video of Amazon, Netflix, MLB, among other content of online Roku streaming setup services. The user-friendly interface of the Roku setup makes it a trendy choice for use with Internet-enabled set-top devices and boxes.
Therefore at a time when you proceed to set up the process of activating your Roku Device with Roku link, make sure that it links with Roku setup account of yours. But in case, you don’t have any Roku account; then we can help you in creating your Roku account setup.
Process Of Creating Roku Setup Account
The below section are having the steps to create the Roku account setup. Thus, kindly do read that;
1, Open www.roku.com/link in a browser.
2. In Sign-up section, create your Roku account by entering valid email id and password.
3. Add your Account payment information and create and secure PIN password.
4. Sync your favourite channel/Shows to stream on your Roku T.V.
5. Even by using the Roku mobile app, you can control your Roku Tv. You can download the Roku app in your mobile from Google Play Store or iTunes store.
6. You can use Roku mobile app for private listening with headphones, mark favourite shows and check notifications.
Please kindly note: In case you are facing any issues or error in creating Roku account or if the link of Roku is not working. We advise you to consult with an expert on the Roku device. Even feel free to contact us by using our Roku Toll-free helpline number.
Once you have created your account on the Roku website, the next step would be to activate your Roku device.
Steps Of Activating Roku Setup Account
1. First, link or connect your Roku player with your Roku user account. After connecting your Roku device with your Roku User account, Roku account will try to find your Roku device information. Here, you can add paid channels or free channels from the Roku Channel Store once the device detected.
2. From here, your T.V screen will start displaying some instructions to activate your Roku device. You will receive an activation code. That will be your roku.com/link code for activation. E.g. “RITVIS89”.
3. For activate your new Roku device setup, do visit Roku setup link and enter the received code, e.g. “RITVIS89” and follow the instructions.
4. Lastly, you will see a welcome screen that will confirm that you have successfully set up and activated your Roku Account.
These above-penned steps are the way by using them you successfully activate your Roku account. So, if you have still, find any difficulty, then do connect with our technical experts. Lastly, for more Roku streaming setup information do visit our website.